Totally GF, Vegan, and mostly Raw Dinner Event!
Saturday July 14, 2012 at 7:30pm. YOU MUST PRE-REGISTER FOR THIS EVENT HERE —–> GFFoodieTour
Location – Nourish123
7147 E. Highland Ave,
Scottsdale, AZ 85251
You’ve either heard about the “plant based” revolution that is sweeping the country or you already eat a plant-based diet and are reaping its rewards. If you are looking for a way to try out this lifestyle or simply want a trustworthy restaurant that understands, then this event is for you!
What you get:
- Bottomless plates and glasses
- Unique dishes that are all GF, vegan, and soy-free
- The opportunity to experience raw and live foods
- Organic and sulfite-free wine tasting
- Nutrient rich smoothies
- Delicious Desserts
- Tips & tricks to preparing plant-based meals at home
- Sample of Crispin Gluten-Free Cider
- Watermelon Chia Seed Refreshers (raw)
- Quinoa salad
- Sweet potato & avocado salad
- Three bean chili
- Lemon Artichoke Hummus (raw)
- Mixed Berry Soup with Cashew Kreme (raw)
- Kale & Gooseberry Salad (raw)
- Spicy Taco Wraps (raw)
- Cannelloni topped with tomato sauce (raw)
- Cheesecake (raw)
Desserts will also be provided by Innocent Indulgence
This exclusive event is limited to only 75 people.
Sign up with a friend or group and save. Prices include food, drinks and tip!
$27/person for 2-3 people
$25/person for 4 or more!
YOU MUST PRE-REGISTER FOR THIS EVENT HERE —-> GFFoodieTour
We will also have live music during the event performed by Angela Alvarez!
So I invite you to get a little dressed up, bring a date and enjoy a night out for some great food and drinks!
Don’t delay and REGISTER today!
Special thanks to our sponsors!